Official Contest Rules
Official Rules: NASSP 100th Anniversary Selfie Contest
- Photos must be posted online to Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram using the #NASSP100 hashtag between January 1, 2016 and March 31, 2016. Photos posted to a private social media account are not eligible.
- Photos must include the principal along with an answer to the question, "Why are you proud to be a principal?"
- Prize recipients must be 18 years of age or older.
- Employees of NASSP and NASSP vendors, as well as the immediate families and members of the households of such persons, are ineligible.
The Prize Drawing
- The submitted photos will be uploaded to a Facebook album within the NASSP Facebook page on April 1, 2016. The public will have until April 15, 2016 to "vote" for their favorites by liking the photos.
- The principals in the top three most-liked photos in the Facebook album will receive a $250 gift card. The winners must be a principal or assistant principal at a school in the United States.
- Winners will be contacted via the Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram account they used to submit their photo within 30 days of the end of the contest. The prize may be forfeited if the winner does not respond within 30 days of being notified of their prize.
- Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and use.
- NASSP reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason, determined solely at the discretion of NASSP.
- Prizes cannot be assigned, transferred, exchanged, or redeemed for cash.
- Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery of prizes.
- Some restrictions may apply; void where prohibited by law.